U-Power Group is committed to acting to contain and reduce the environmental impact of its activities, with the aim of providing the customer and the market with products whose quality is also synonymous with respect and responsibility towards theenvironment. The top management of the Group therefore place respect for the environment and the prevention of pollution as founding values of the U-Power business model. For this reason, the Group has adopted an Environmental Management System for its production plants in Tunisia in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 standard.
In order to pursue the objectives, the Group undertakes to:
- ✔ satisfy the requirements deriving from the applicable legislation, internal regulation and any other commitment signed by the Group;
- ✔ constantly improve its environmental performance as well as the effectiveness of the environmental management system;
- ✔ reduce environmental impacts - in particular with reference to the materials used, waste management, energy consumption and related greenhouse gas emissions - with the implementation of the best practices in the development and production phases of the products and the best available technologies;
- ✔ constantly monitor environmental risks and performance, communicating them in a transparent and timely manner to its stakeholders through sustainability reporting;
- ✔ define programs to raise awareness and train employees on environmental matters at all levels which also include the dissemination of environmental culture;
- ✔ identify and disseminate specific improvement objectives and related implementation programs within the Group.
This Environmental Policy applies to U-Power Group S.p.A. and to all fully consolidated companies and is made available on the Group's website for communication to interested parties.
U-Power Group undertakes to implement, communicate and disseminate the Environmental Policy to all its employees and to the people who work on behalf of the Group as well as to periodically review its contents to ascertain its continued sustainability.
Any report or request for information can be sent to the following address:email@example.com.
Dear reader, we hope you enjoyed the article.
If you want to deepen the subject and want more information, do not hesitate to contact us using the form below. Our technical staff will be happy to answer to your questions as soon as possible.
You ask, U-POWER, answer!